Community

What’s The Right Type of Concentrate for You?

What’s The Right Type of Concentrate for You?

Concentrates are the products prepared from cannabis plants that have been processed to extract the most important plant compounds i.e cannabinoids and terpenes. These concentrates are readily available to you in different types. If you want to Buy Cannabis Products Online but don’t know about different concentrates, then you’ve come to the right place. Let’s discuss the most popular types of cannabis concentrate-

  • Shatter
Shatter

Shatter is the glass-like concentrate having a consistency just like hard candy. It’s known for its extreme purity and usually has a golden yellow to bright amber color. Shatter has a high content of active substances.

  • Live Resin
Live Resin

A sticky wax-like concentrate, Live Resin has been gaining overwhelming popularity in recent years due to its terpene flavors and strong aroma. This cannabis concentrate is available in a variety of forms, colors, and consistencies like sap, budder, and sauce. You can approach BHANG-BHANG, the Best Canada Online Dispensary Cannabis store to buy top-quality Live Resin at great prices.

  • THC Diamonds
THC Diamonds

THC Diamonds is a small size concentrate that looks like little gems. It contains 99% pure THC-A content, making it strongest in the market and the remaining 1% include terpenes and other cannabinoids.

  • HTFSE
HTFSE

HTFSE (High Terpene Full Spectrum Extract) is prepared using high-quality flash-frozen cannabis buds, which contain the highest level of Terpenes. You can buy good-quality, flavorful, and aromatic HTFSE Concentrate from BHANG-BHANG.

  • THC Caviar

THC Caviar is extracts on steroids. Caviar is made by capturing the terpene vapors while they are purging. These valuable terpenes are reintroduced to the mixture breaking down to small balls of caviar. Not only do they look delicious but pack a potent punch as well.

These types of cannabis concentrate are great choices to give you a potent high. For all these products, approach BHANG-BHANG, an Online Cannabis Dispensary in Canada.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *